This scheme supports research in areas of critical national importance, giving outstanding mid-career researchers incentives to conduct their research in Australia.
If you are intending to apply, please complete a Notification of Intent ASAP.
|Funding Rules Released||8 Oct 2019|
|Proposals Open||9 Oct 2019|
|Internal NOI||24 Jul 2019|
|Request not to Assess||6 Nov 2019||13 Nov 2019|
|Proposal Review||6 Nov 2019|
|Proposals Close||27 Nov 2019|
- Research Services Review Requirements
Please email the proposal PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 October 2019 to enable Research Services to commence a review.
If the proposal arrives on or before this deadline, the team will perform a full review, providing formatting and editing advice as well as eligibility and compliance.
Proposals received after this date will receive an eligibility review as a minimum, and a full review only if resources allow.
- Submitting Completed Proposals to the ARC
Before your application can be submitted to the to the ARC via RMS, Research Services will need a fully completed and eligible proposal in RMS, submitted to the Research Office.
- Documents & Useful Information
- Future Fellowships home-page
- University of Adelaide FT20 Internal Information Sheet
- ARC Medical Research Policy
- D2 Statement by Administering Organisation - Template & Guide
- Eligibility Exemption Requests
- Section-by-Section Guide
- Salary Calculator for ARC Proposals (Commencing 2020)
- ARC Grant Guidelines & Instructions to Applicants - GrantConnect G03053
- Importing Research Outputs to RMS