Industrial Transformation Research Hubs (ITRH)
Fostering partnerships between university-based researchers and industries.
|Guidelines Released||Sep 2019|
|Proposals Open||4 Oct 2019|
|Internal NOI||24 Jul 2019|
|Request not to Assess||20 Nov 2019||27 Nov 2019|
|Proposal Review||20 Nov 2019|
|Proposals Close||11 Dec 2019|
- Research Services Review Requirements
Please email the proposal PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 Nov 2019 to enable Research Services to commence a review.
If the proposal arrives on or before this deadline, the team will perform a full review, providing formatting and editing advice as well as eligibility and compliance.
Proposals received after this date will receive an eligibility review as a minimum, and a full review only if resources allow.
- Submitting Completed Proposals to the ARC
Before your application can be submitted to the to the ARC via RMS, Research Services will need:
- a fully completed and eligible proposal in RMS, submitted to the Research Office
- login and complete your RFR
In addition, the lead CI must obtain and retain the written agreement & certification for all CI's, PI's, and Organisations involved in the Project.
- ARC Certification Proformas (available on GrantsConnect Sep 2019)
Use of the proforma is not mandatory, but is recommended.
- Documents & Useful Information
- Industrial Transformation Research Hubs homepage
- Grant Guidelines, ITAs, Certification Proforma - GrantConnect G03022
- Priorities for Industrial Transformation Research Program
- Industry Growth Centres
- Partner Organisation Letter of Support Template
- Salary Calculator for ARC Proposals (Commencing 2020)
- Research Metrics Guide
- Importing Research Outputs to RMS