Industrial Transformation Research Hubs (ITRH)
Fostering partnerships between university-based researchers and industries.
|Funding Rules Released||1 Aug 2017|
|Proposals Open||3 Oct 2017|
|Request not to Assess||8 Nov 2017||15 Nov 2017|
|Proposal Review||10 Nov 2017|
|Proposals Close||29 Nov 2017|
- Research Services Review Requirements
Please email the proposal PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 Nov 2017 to enable Research Services to commence a review.
If the proposal arrives on or before this deadline, the team will perform a full review, providing formatting and editing advice as well as eligibility and compliance.
Proposals received after this date will receive an eligibility review as a minimum, and a full review only if resources allow.
- Submitting Completed Proposals to the ARC
Before your application can be submitted to the to the ARC via RMS, Research Services will need:
- a fully completed and eligible proposal in RMS, submitted to the Research Office
- login and complete your RFR (replaces Application Coversheet)
In addition, the lead CI must obtain and retain the written agreement & certification for all CI's, PI's, and Organisations involved in the Project.
Use of the proforma is not mandatory, but is recommended.
- Documents & Useful Information