Australian Laureate Fellowships
The Australian Laureate Fellowships scheme supports excellence in research by attracting world-class researchers and research leaders to key positions, and creating new rewards and incentives for the application of their talents in Australia. Preference is given to researchers who will play a significant, sustained leadership and mentoring role in building Australia's internationally competitive research capacity.
|Funding Rules Released||8 Oct 2019|
|Proposals Open||9 Oct 2019|
|Internal NOI||24 Jul 2019|
|Internal EOI||4 Oct 2019|
|Request not to Assess||13 Nov 2019||20 Nov 2019|
|Proposal Review||13 Nov 2019|
|Proposals Close||4 Dec 2019|
- Research Services Review Requirements
Prosepective applicants are required to submit a Notification of Intent (NOI) for consideration.
Please email the proposal PD to email@example.com by 13 Nov 2019 to enable Research Services to commence a review
If the proposal arrives on or before this deadline, the team will perform a full review, providing formatting and editing advice as well as eligibility and compliance.
Proposals submitted after this date will receive an eligibilty review as a minimum, and a full review only if resources allow.
- Submitting Completed Proposals to the ARC
Before your application can be submitted to the ARC via RMS, Research Services will need a fully completed and eligible proposal in RMS, submitted to the Research Office
- Documents & Useful Information
- University's Internal FL20 Information Sheet and Instructions
- Australian Laureate Fellowships home-page
- ARC Grant Guidelines & Instruction to Applicants - GrantConnect G03055
- ARC Medical Research Policy
- D2 Statement by Administering Organisation - Template & Guide
- Salary Calculator for ARC Proposals (Commencing 2019)
- Research Metrics Guide