The Linkage Projects scheme aims to foster alliances between higher education institutions and external Partner Organisations.
|Completed applications for internal review||Submitted to ARC|
|7 March 2019||28 March 2019|
|6 June 2019||27 June 2019|
|5 September 2019||26 September 2019|
|28 November 2019||19 December 2019|
Note: Applications submitted after 19 December 2019 will need to be transferred to a new (LP20) application on the ARC Research Management System (RMS).
- Research Services Review Requirements
Please note: Linkage Projects have now moved to a continuous submission & assessment process, which took effect 1 July 2016.
Applications received by the internal review deadlines will receive complete checks, where we may be able to suggest value-adding improvements as well as check for eligibility issues.
A Research Funding Request must be completed online via RME6 before Research Services can submit an application to the ARC. (see below)
- Submitting Completed Proposals to the ARC
Before your application can be submitted to the to the ARC via RMS, Research Services will need:
- a fully completed and eligible proposal in RMS, submitted to the Research Office
- login and complete your RFR (replaces Application Coversheet)
In addition, the lead CI must obtain and retain the written agreement & certification for all CI's, PI's, and Organisations involved in the Project.
Whilst the proforma states “The use of this proforma is not mandatory” the University of Adelaide as Administering Organisation is still required to obtain written evidence of all relevant persons and organisations necessary to allow the proposed Project to proceed. The specified format for collecting the written evidence for the University of Adelaide is the ARC certification proforma.
Collection and Retention
The lead CI is required to collect a signed proforma for each Chief Investigator and Partner Investigator, and retain them in the event that the ARC requests that they be produced at some point in the future.
Please do not forward completed certifications to Research Services as they will not be retained. Note: certifications are NOT required for the lead CI or the University of Adelaide (who both certify by means of the RFR) or Partner Organisations (who provide a Partner Support letter in the application).
- Documents & Useful Information
- Linkage Projects home-page
- Changes to Linkage Projects Funding Rules
- UA Linkage Research-Partnerships Fact Sheet
- UA Master Guide for Submitting Linkage Applications
- UA ARC Linkage Project Section-by-Section Guide (TBA)
- Partner Organisation Letter of Support Template
- Benefits of Linkage Projects
- Salary Calculator for ARC Proposals (Commencing 2019)
- Salary Calculator for ARC Proposals (Commencing 2020)
- Importing Research Outputs to RMS
- National Interest Test Statement
- Research Metrics Guide
The ARC no longer publishes Grant Opportunity Documents, including Guidelines (formerly known as Funding Rules) or Instructions to Applicants, on the ARC website.
You will need to sign in or create a User Registration account in GrantConnect to access all relevant documentation for Grant Opportunities.
Once you download the relevant Grant Opportunity Guidelines, you can choose to be automatically notified of any changes or addenda added to the Grant Opportunity.
Grant Opportunity Documents for LP19 (GO2093) are available here.