Addressing the Project Research Environment criteria for ARC Grants
Key things to address in this section:
Is there an existing, or developing, supportive and high quality research environment for this Project?
Describe the existing, or developing, research environment within the Administering Organisation/ Collaborating Organisation(s) for this Project. Consider:
- Position of the research group
- The University's commitment to Research Integrity, Compliance & Governance
- Support for acquiring Ethics & Compliance clearance
Are the necessary facilities to complete the project available?
Describe how the Project fits with the Administering Organisation's strategic Research Plan or other strategic developments, if applicable. Consider:
- The University's Strategic Plan 'Future Making'
- The Division of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Research) Operational Plan
- Overview of the University
Are there adequate strategies to encourage dissemination, commercialisation, if appropriate; and promotion of research outcomes?
Outline the plans for communicating research results, including scholarly and public communication and dissemination. Consider:
- International Ranking
- 2018 ERA Results
- Faculty Research
- Research Institutes
- Research Centres
- Research Precincts
- Research Leadership & Structure
- Intellectual Property Management/Commercialisation
- Marketing & Communications