The University of Adelaide Barbara Kidman Women’s Fellowship Scheme
The University of Adelaide Barbara Kidman Fellowship Scheme is designed to support female academics to enhance and promote their career.
The Scheme offers opportunities to enhance, maintain, or re-invigorate research momentum, and assist the Fellowship recipients in applying for, and assuming, enhanced roles in the near future. Preference will be given to those staff whose research momentum has been affected by caring responsibilities, resulting in career-disruption or reduced working hours.
This scheme is currently under review.
- Open to female academic staff who are presently at Levels B and C.
- Supports fellowships for a period of 6 to 12 months.
- Provides a maximum of $30,000 per 1.0 FTE. Part-time applicants will be allocated funding on a pro-rata basis.
- Up to five Fellowships will be offered.
Refer to the Guidelines [TBC] and FAQs for details regarding eligibility & selection criteria.
Submit an Application
Applications close TBC
Submit your application by following the steps below:
- Read the Quickguide (updated 6 Sept.) detailing how to create & complete the Internal Fund Scheme (IFS) eForm
- Contact the Head of School to establish support for the application and arrange for the Head of School Acknowledgement Form to be signed
- Prepare your application text in a Word template (NOT for uploading)
- Prepare your Curriculum vitae to address the CV requirements
- Copy and paste prepared application text into the IFS eForm (accessed via ResearchMaster), and upload CV, Head of School Acknowledgement Form and any other supporting documentation.
For support with the IFS eForm, please contact a member of the Support Team via Research Systems
If you have any questions regarding the Barbara Kidman Women’s Fellowship Scheme, please contact:
T (+618) 8313 3534