National Health & Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
The National Health & Medical Research Council (NHMRC) provides funding-support across the full spectrum of health & medical research, from basic science through to clinical, public health, and health services research.
- Research Funding Requests and Acceptances are submitted online using ResearchMaster (RME6). Login to RME6.
- Restructured NHMRC grant program announced for peer review during 2019 and funding in 2020.
To add the NHMRC Dates and Deadlines to your University of Adelaide Outlook Calendar:
- Right click on My Calendars
- Select Add Calendar > From Address Book
- Search for 'NHMRC Dates and Deadlines'
Please contact the RAOhealth team for more information.