Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research
The Code was jointly developed by the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC), theAustralian Research Council (ARC) and Universities Australia. The Code has broad relevance across all research disciplines.
The Code provides guidance to institutions and researchers in responsible research practices. It provides guidance on good research practice and how to deal with departures from best practice.
The Code should be read in conjunction with:
- University of Adelaide's policy about Responsible Conduct of Research
- Australian Code for the Care & Use of Animals for Scientific Purposes
- National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Human Research
- Ethical Conduct in Research with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and Communities: Guidelines for Researchers and Stakeholders
- Guidelines for Ethical Research in Australian Indigenous Studies
- Keeping Research on Track II
- Statement on Consumer & Community Participation in Health & Medical Research (Statement on Participation)