Research Publications Collection
Information & resources in support of the University's annual collection of publications data.
Research publications are important to the University of Adelaide, and reporting on published research outputs attracts significant additional funding for the University in support of research activities and training.
The collection of publications data is essential to the University in order to:
- Comply with Open Access Policies for ARC & NHMRC grants
- Assist Planning & Performance and research committees / management
- Supplement the University's Adelaide Research & Scholarship repository
- Provide research performance benchmarks for the Group of Eight (G08)
- Provide publication data for Excellence in Research Australia (ERA)
- Provide detailed views of publications in Aurora
- University Authorship Policy
In accordance with the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research, researchers are required to acknowledge the University of Adelaide in your publications, as either a sole or co-author. Authors are also required to acknowledge any funding that has enabled the research prior to being published.
About the University's Authorship Policy
The University of Adelaide's Authorship Policy was formally approved by the Vice-Chancellor & President on 14 June 2012. It has been designed to ensure the University's compliance with the principles embodied in the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research and adopted in the Responsible Conduct of Research Policy.
The Policy outlines the principles for determining authorship, and procedures related to authorship protocols, and dispute resolution.
For further information, please consult the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research , in particular:
- Section 4 - Publication and Dissemination of Research Findings
- Section 5 - Authorship