Academic Women’s Research Excellence Awards
The University of Adelaide Office of the Vice-Chancellor in partnership with the Gender, Equity and Diversity Committee, and the Office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor and Vice President (Research), has established the Academic Women’s Research Excellence Awards (WREA) to recognise, celebrate and promote academic women’s research excellence at the University of Adelaide.
2017 Awards Winners received $5,000 each in recognition of their achievements
- Dr Thushari Atapattu - School of Computer Science
- Ms Catia Malvaso - School of Psychology
- Dr Lenka Malek - Centre for Global Food and Resources
- Dr Ying Xu - Centre for Global Food and Resources
- Dr Meg Samuelson - School of Humanities
- Dr Jiawen Li - School of Medicine
- Dr Vanessa Melino - School of Agriculture, Food and Wine
- Dr Sunita Ramesh - School of Agriculture, Food and Wine
- Dr Cindy Stern - Joanna Briggs Institute
- Dr Duygu Yengin - School of Economics
Research Fellowships Scheme
The University of Adelaide Research Fellowships Scheme was established in 2016 to retain, attract and support early-career and mid-career researchers of outstanding research calibre and potential. Through the Scheme it is anticipated the University will invest more than $10 million over 3 years to attract and retain promising researchers and innovators. Further information on the 2016 Awardees.