Jeffrey Robinson Honours Scholarship
The Jeffrey Robinson Honours Scholarship is an annual scholarship awarded to a high achieving student to undertake their Honours research project under the primary supervision of a Research Leader within the Institute.
The successful applicant will:
- Undertake a full-time Honours research project directly aligned to one of the RRI's Research Priorities
- Be supervised by a RRI Research Leader
- Be selected based on academic merit (determined by cumulative GPAs for their undergraduate degree)
The total value of the scholarship is $5,000 of which the student will receive $4,000. The remaining $1,000 will be allocated to the research department in which the student will conduct their project.
Learn about recent scholars' experiences and what opportunities the scholarship provided them.
- 2012 Scholar: Katherine Watson
- 2013 Scholar: Zuleeza Ahmad
- 2014 Scholar: Dexter Chan
- 2015 Scholar: Cassandra Carbone
- 2016 Scholar: Yasmyn Gordon
- 2017 Scholar: Melanie Smith
About E/Prof Jeffrey Robinson
Emeritus Professor Jeffrey Robinson was born in Northern Ireland and appointed Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the University of Adelaide in 1986. Under his leadership the University developed its outstanding reputation for research into fetal-maternal physiology and reproductive medicine and biology.
In 2006 he was awarded a Commander of the British Empire (CBE) for his services to maternal and fetal heath. In 2008 the Robinson Institute, named after E/Prof Jeffrey Robinson, was formed. Jeffrey continues to be involved in research at The Robinson Institute.
**Applications for the 2018 Scholarship are now open and close 30 November 2017**
For further information on the Jeffrey Robinson Honours Scholarship please email the Institute.
Adelaide Graduate Centre Scholarships
The University of Adelaide offers a long list of scholarship opportunities for both domestic and international applications, as well as travel funding for current students.
Visit the Adelaide Graduate Centre's website for other postgraduate research scholarship opportunities.