Get in contact!
A community of practice has formed around the RSD as a conceptual framework that empowers teaching and learning.
There are various ways that you may become involved:
- Subscribe to gain updates about RSD events
- Email John or any of the team (see contacts) with specific questions
- Request that a school-level or centre-level workshop be conducted at your university, while OLT funds last
- Team up with an RSD colleague and using the RSD template, wiki or google docs to create resources framed by the RSD
- Email a learning task, assessment task or other resources that you have framed by the RSD, so that these can be used on the RSD site.