Please see below list of relevant gambling links.
- Australia's Gambling Industries, Productivity Commission is a prominent 1999 report on the economic and social impact of gambling industries in Australia.
A subsequent Inquiry report was released in 2010 that provides an update on developments since the 1999 report.
- Australian Gambling Statistics, Office of Economic and Statistical Research is an annual publication which provides a range of data in relation to gambling in Australia.
- Gambling Research Australia is an initiative of the Ministerial Council on Gambling which is responsible for managing and implementing a national research agenda.
- Independent Gambling Authority is the senior South Australian regulator for commercial forms of gambling.
- Consumer and Business Services is responsible for administering various Acts related to gambling in South Australia, including the casino, gaming machines in hotels and clubs, racing and lotteries.