Report an Incident
We want to ensure everyone at the University of Adelaide can study and work in a safe and inclusive environment.
If you have experienced, seen or heard about behaviour that may be concerning, threatening, illegal or inappropriate, please let the University know.
A report can be made by any member of the University community. The University community includes students, staff, titleholders, volunteers, visitors, and contractors.
Before making a report you should know:
- Making a report does not automatically mean the person the report is about will be notified, or that a complaints process is initiated.
- You may also choose to remain anonymous when you make your report.
- You can also contact the Integrity Unit for information and to talk through your options before you make a report.
Once you have made a report:
- The report will be received by the Integrity Unit.
- If you provide contact details, the Integrity Unit will acknowledge receipt of your report.
- Once your report has been reviewed, an Integrity Unit staff member will be in contact with you to discuss next steps.
If you are feeling distressed, please visit the support page.
If you require immediate assistance, please refer to these emergency contacts.