Where to get help

For support

Dealing with incidents can be difficult. Confidential, professional support is available through the University to help you manage this.

Student Life Counselling Support is free, confidential and available to all enrolled students seeking to address issues that may be affecting their study and life. Counselling Support provides a safe place for you to seek support and practical advice if you have been subjected to sexual violence. Our dedicated experienced sexual violence counsellor can help you manage the effects of sexual violence and discuss your options for reporting the incident. Phone 8313 5663, drop in to Ground floor, Horace Lamb Building (North Terrace campus) or book an appointment online.

Student Care offers independent information, advocacy and referral across a range of academic and administrative issues to all students enrolled at the University of Adelaide. To book a free and confidential appointment with an Education and Welfare Officer (EWO), phone 8313 5430 or drop in to ground floor, Lady Symon Building (North Terrace campus).

Who else can help?

In addition to support and information available through the University, there are a range of helpful services and informative websites available to you.