New at Adelaide
We continue to revitalise and broaden our degree offerings to ensure they are focused towards careers of the future.
- Bachelor of Applied Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Creative Arts
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Media (New Majors)
- Bachelor of Music Theatre
- Bachelor of Music (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Peace and Conflict Studies
- Bachelor of Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Bachelor of Technology (Defence Industries)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Technology
Future Leaders Program
The Future Leaders Program at the Adelaide Business School, encourages passionate students to get involved in business and entrepreneurship workshops that support growth, prepare for life beyond year 12, and offer a competitive advantage for their future. Visit the link to find our more information and register your interest.
Subject Based Entry Scheme
The Subject-based pathway will allow students to choose subjects at year 11 and 12 with the knowledge that they will have the best preparation to ensure they will succeed in their future education decisions. Visit ua.edu.au/subject-based for the full list of eligible degrees and entry requirements.