To be the leader in developing and promoting a healthy and active lifestyle throughout the University and wider community.
Adelaide University Sport, affectionately known as 'The Blacks' for over 100 years, is a leader in developing a healthy and active lifestyle on and off campus. We can offer students, staff, alumni and the wider community with opportunities to join nearly 40 different clubs, represent the University in intervarsity and social sporting events, take part in leadership opportunities or just give you a reason to put down the books and get active with our events.
To facilitate high quality sport and recreation programs through University engagement, advocacy and development.
- Engage effectively with members
- Promote sports participation to the student community
- Support member clubs to achieve their potential
- Build key stakeholder relationships to facilitate effective club development
- Influence the development of pathways for elite athletes