Join us for a weekly market for students, staff and community members at the University of Adelaide.
We love to see artisan goods, pre-loved and vintage clothing, budding designers and artists, shoes, bags and books, hobbyists and collectors, foodies, fruit & veg purveyors, and specialty products of all sorts. If you’ve got and want to sell it, and it appeals to students and staff of all ages, then sign-up now.
- Markets are held every Wednesday during term time (exclusions apply) from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- Market stall locations are $20, but you must be self-sufficient with all your displays and wares, and have your own public liability insurance.
- Indoor, semi-sheltered and outdoor sites are available, these are subject to conditions on the day.
- Regular and casual bookings are welcome.
- Please note: Car parking is not available on campus - stall holders may drive in to set-up and pack-down, but must seek own parking off campus.
COVID-19 event requirements
The University of Adelaide is following State government COVID-19 restrictions on events and activities.
Density requirements are in place and physical distancing principles apply.
All events taking place on University of Adelaide campuses must comply with these guidelines.
All Market Day participants must complete a COVID-Safe Plan.
It is the Market Day participants responsibility to ensure their stall adheres to the COVID-Safe Plan.
Contact tracing is required for some types of events. Visit the COVID-19 website to determine if the event you are planning will require the collection of information for potential contact tracing.