Join us for a weekly market for students, staff and community members at the University of Adelaide.
We love to see artisan goods, pre-loved and vintage clothing, budding designers and artists, shoes, bags and books, hobbyists and collectors, foodies, fruit & veg purveyors, and specialty products of all sorts. If you’ve got and want to sell it, and it appeals to students and staff of all ages, then sign-up now.
- Markets are held every Wednesday during term time (exclusions apply) from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- Market stall locations are $20, but you must be self-sufficient with all your displays and wares, and have your own public liability insurance.
- Indoor, semi-sheltered and outdoor sites are available, these are subject to conditions on the day.
- Regular and casual bookings are welcome.
- Please note: Car parking is not available on campus - stall holders may drive in to set-up and pack-down, but must seek own parking off campus.