The University is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, and our response is being shaped by the latest advice from Australian health and foreign affairs authorities. In line with current advice, the decision has been made to place Market Day on hold until further notice.
If you have already made a booking which has been impacted by the COVID-19 situation and you wish to discuss this with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for a weekly market for students, staff and community members at the University of Adelaide.
We love to see artisan goods, pre-loved and vintage clothing, budding designers and artists, shoes, bags and books, hobbyists and collectors, foodies, fruit & veg purveyors, and specialty products of all sorts. If you’ve got and want to sell it, and it appeals to students and staff of all ages, then sign-up now.
• Markets are held every Wednesday during term time (24 markets a year) from 11:00am to 3:00pm.
• 15,000 plus people on campus every market day - students mainly aged 18-30 and staff of all ages.
• Market stall locations are $20, but you must be self-sufficient with all your displays and wares, and have your own public liability insurance.
• Indoor, semi-sheltered and outdoor sites are available.
• Regular and casual bookings are welcome.
• Please note: Car parking is not available on campus - stall holders may drive in to set-up and pack-down, but must seek own parking off campus.
For initial inquiries email email@example.com