Researching and Finding Jobs
CareerHub has extensive specialised labour market resources for Chinese students which will provide up-to-date and relevant information on employment trends, employer expectations and graduate recruitment practices in Australia and China.
We provide a list of useful resources assisting you to find employment opportunities and develop your personal brand.
You can access the resources specifically for Australia market from the links below:
- Improving self-awareness
- Developing job awareness
- Sourcing jobs and work experience
- Selling yourself to employers
- Writing a resume and cover letter
- Preparing for a job interview
- Preparing for psychometric / aptitude test / assessment centre
The University of Adelaide Careers Service is also partnered with The Global University China Career Union (GUCCU) which gives students access to resources and job opportunities in China.
You can access the resources specifically for the China market from the links below:
- Procedures for validating your overseas degree
- Government policies for recruiting HDR graduates
- Practicing group interview
- China job market report