Top 100 Future Leaders Competition
This competition is a unique competition just for students like you.
Run each year, the competition features more than 10 awards across a range of disciplines such as Engineering, Law, Marketing, Accounting, International Students and more.
Students who enter into the competition receive a wide range of benefits that will help them stand out to employers and on applications, even if students do not receive an award! It is also an excellent way to practice applying for graduate programs and learn more about the recruitment process.
University of Adelaide students just like you have become finalists and won awards in this competition. Find out more about their stories and tips for your entry as part of Grow Your Career Week in August 2020 with this great session straight from GradConnection and past UoA Finalists
- Competition Opens: Monday 31st August 2020
- Competition Closes: Monday 28th September 2020
- Find out more here with GradConnection
Top 100 past finalists
Get useful tips from University finalists and winners.
- Meet employers - gain exposure to Australia’s best graduate employers
- Practise applying - try out an actual recruitment process before you have to do the real thing
- Represent your University - help represent your university and help them rank higher in these awards
- Increase your profile - be featured in the Australian Financial Review
To apply for the Top 100 Future Leaders Competition 2021 you must be:
- currently residing in Australia
- enrolled as a student at an Australian University with study to complete in 2021 (undergraduate or postgraduate) - in other words you must still be a student in 2021
- available to attend the full day assessment and the awards evening, if required, in February 2021
What award categories are there to suit my discipline?
Previous categories have included:
- AECOM Engineering Consulting Award
- Ashurst Law Award
- BP Sales & Marketing Award
- Jacobs Young Professional Award
- KPMG Accounting Award
- Mars Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Award
- Protiviti Business & Consulting Award
- Quantium Data Science Award
- REA Group Software Engineering Award
- Westpac Banking, Insurance and Financial Services Award
- Gradability International Student Award
How does it work?
Apply to the Top100 Future Leaders competition. This is the same process you may experience in a structured vacation or graduate recruitment program (a great chance to practice). It's the first step in a comprehensive recruitment process.
Complete a selection of psychometric tests commonly used by many of Australia’s leading graduate employers.
Complete a video interview, a process which has recently become an important step in a typical volume recruiting process.
All 100 Finalists then participate in an actual assessment centre where you are assessed directly by employers. This takes place in February 2021.
After the Assessment Day, the dozens of employers that participate in the applicant assessments announce their results with students and universities taking top honours on the night.
Australian Financial Review (AFR)
All finalists, winners and universities are published in the AFR alongside the results for the Top100 graduate employers.
Need more information?
Find out more on the GradConnection Top100 Future Leaders website