Domestic Students

In the Australian higher education system, Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, and holders of an Australian permanent visa are classed as 'domestic students'.

As a domestic student, you will either pay a student contribution towards your fee by having a Commonwealth Supported Place or you will be a full fee-paying student.

Commonwealth supported

How to calculate and pay your student contribution towards the cost of your program(s).

Find out more

Fee paying

Information about paying the fees for your program(s).

Find out more

Study abroad and exchange programs

Information for domestic students about tuition fees if you plan to study at an overseas institution.

Find out more

Study Assist

Visit the Australian Government's Study Assist website for information about HELP loans.

Meet Meredith and find out more about Study Assist

Meet Tina and learn about being a mature age student