Skip to content

Domestic Students

In the Australian higher education system, Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, and holders of an Australian permanent visa are classed as 'domestic students'.

As a domestic student, you will either pay a student contribution towards your fee by having a Commonwealth Supported Place or you will be a full fee-paying student.

Commonwealth supported Find out more about how to calculate and pay your student contribution towards the cost of your program/s. Learn more

Student Contribution

Fee Paying Find out more about paying the fees for your program/s. Learn more

Fee Paying

Study Abroad & Exchange Program Find out more about your tuition fees if you plan to study at an overseas institution. Learn more

Study Abroad & Exchange Program
Opening Hours

9am - 5pm
Monday - Friday


Enquire online
Telephone: +61 8 8313 5208
Country/interstate callers toll free on 1800 061 459

Face to Face Enquiries

Hub Central, Level 3 South
The University of Adelaide
North Terrace
Adelaide SA 5005