How can Student Care's Education and Welfare Officers help you?

Education and Welfare Officers (EWOs) can assist you with a whole range of matters, including

  • accommodation,
  • small loans and grants,
  • Centrelink,
  • advocacy within the University for academic and administrative matters,
  • and much more.

Visit the Student Care website for contact details and a full list of services.

Tagged in student news, support, health and wellbeing