Calling undergraduate students; showcase your work!
All bachelors and honours students are invited to apply to present their research at the 2021 Undergraduate Research Conference.
Undergraduate research is not just about completing your Honours, there could be a variety of ways you have completed research as part of your Bachelors.
- Completed a research based assignment as part of your course
- Undertook a research project in your degree
- Completed research during an internship or voluntary work
- Conducted research as part of a summer research scholarship
Feeling interested? It’s a great way to improve your employability skills and present your research to a large online audience.
You could win tickets to the Australasian Conference of Undergraduate Research (ACUR) and even represent the University as one of the student presenters.
Whether this is your first time presenting or you are an experienced undergraduate researcher, we encourage everyone to apply.
What you need to do next:
- Visit our Conference website
- Complete an Expression of Interest form by June 6.
- If selected, attend one of two Abstract Writing Workshops
- Submit your Abstract by June 20
Presentations can be made by individuals or groups.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Emily Kemp, Teaching Excellence Support Officer - 8313 4862.