Postgrad scholarship for emerging leaders
Applications are now open for 2022 Westpac Future Leaders Scholarships.
Focused on developing leadership potential, the program provides postgrad students with the support and networks they need to pursue their goals and make a difference in Australia.
Valued up to $120,000* over three years, the scholarship includes a nine-month bespoke Leadership Development Program, opportunities to gain global experience (COVID travel restrictions permitting), opportunities to build connections, and lifelong membership to the diverse and growing W100 Network.
For the bright sparks and problem solvers commencing postgrad study in 2022, apply for a Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship today.
Important dates to note:
- 17 June 2021 Applications open
- 27 July 2021 Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship online info session (6:00pm AEST)
- 2 September 2021 Applications close (5:00pm AEST)
- 7-8 December 2021 National Assessment Centre in Sydney
- 16 December 2021 Notification of outcome
- 13-18 February 2022 Leadership Development Program: Sydney Residential
- 7-8 April 2022 Westpac Scholars Summit in Sydney
* PhD students may also receive the RTP scholarship in addition to the Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship, providing value of over $200,000 collectively.