The University of Adelaide has partnered with leading universities around the world to launch a Virtual Exchange Program (VEP). This program allows students to take online for-credit courses from participating partner institutions.
The Virtual Exchange Program offers you an opportunity to study online with committed students from across the globe and engage with the most cutting-edge tertiary education delivery models. You'll learn from leading academic staff and forge cross-boundary and cross-cultural awareness, knowledge, and friendships.
The Virtual Exchange Program is a collaboration between eight leading universities, including the University of Adelaide.
Course offerings from each of the universities will continue to expand for future enrolment cycles.
More courses are currently in development.
- The Australian National University
- Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
- University of Queensland, Australia
- École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- University of Adelaide, Australia
- Rice University, United States of America
- Leiden University, The Netherlands
- Wageningen University, The Netherlands