The world is changing and transforming at a rapid pace. To stay ahead and complement your professional career, invest in your future and study a postgraduate degree with the University of Adelaide.
We are South Australia's leading university and ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. Our courses include Professional Certificate, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Master and PhD.
Postgraduate study can provide you the opportunity to specialise in your existing field of work or change careers altogether. Come and chat with Faculty staff and Academics about your desired Postgraduate program.
When: Thursday 26th May between 11am and 2pm
Where: Hub Central
Search the knowledge base
- Am I eligible for FEE-HELP assistance?
- Types of degrees
- Academic Referees when applying for a Postgraduate Research Program?
- MBA and credit for prior learning / work experience
- How to choose the MBA that is right for you
- Graduate entry to psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (GDLP)