The world is changing and transforming at a rapid pace. To stay ahead and complement your professional career, invest in your future and study a postgraduate degree with the University of Adelaide.
We are South Australia's leading university and ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. Our courses include Professional Certificate, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Master and PhD.
How to get the offer you want
This year we are taking our popular information sessions about how to ensure you give yourself the best chance of getting the offer you want, online.
We’ll guide you through the whole application and offer process. We’ll explain how the offer rounds work, and what to do if you don’t get the offer you are hoping for in the first round.
Search the knowledge base
- Am I eligible for FEE-HELP assistance?
- Types of degrees
- Academic Referees when applying for a Postgraduate Research Program?
- MBA and credit for prior learning / work experience
- How to choose the MBA that is right for you
- Graduate entry to psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (GDLP)