Postgraduate Video Series
Want to further your career by completing postgraduate studies but unsure what is involved?
Find out more about our postgraduate courses below first-hand from our students and lecturers.
Interested in Marine Engineering?
Consider our suite of programs ranging from a Graduate Certificate to a Dual Master of Marine Engineering. It is recommended that you read through the information on Degree Finder before watching this video by Marine Engineering Course Coordinator, Eric Fusil and Dual Master of Marine Engineering student, Jags Rahar.
The University of Adelaide Master of Marine Engineering quick facts:
- Can be completed in 1.5 years
- Is co-designed and co-delivered with ASC
- Has Commonwealth Supported Places
- Is available as a 1.5 year dual masters with ENSTA Bretagne where students spend 6 months studying in France.
Contact the Faculty of Engineering, Computing and Mathematical Science or book an appointment with a postgraduate advisor.
Interested in Viticulture and Oenology?
Consider our Graduate Diploma or Master of Viticulture and Oenology. It is recommended that you read through the relevant degree details on Degree Finder before watching this video by Viticulture and Oenology Program Coordinator, Professor Kerry Wilkinson and Master of Viticulture and Oenology graduate, Yihe Sui.
The University of Adelaide Viticulture and Oenology quick facts:
- Intensive two year program
- Delivered at Waite Campus
- Can include professional placement of at least 10 weeks.