The world is changing and transforming at a rapid pace. To stay ahead and complement your professional career, invest in your future and study a postgraduate degree with the University of Adelaide.
We are South Australia's leading university and ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. Our courses include Professional Certificate, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Master and PhD.
Postgraduate coursework degrees offer flexible study options to help you manage your life while working towards your career outcomes. They are skill and practical based degrees with lectures and tutorials.
Postgraduate research degrees will help you to make an impact in your chosen field of study. They are specialised and research-intensive, and based more around one-on-one interactions with a supervisor.
Search the knowledge base
- Am I eligible for FEE-HELP assistance?
- Types of degrees
- Academic Referees when applying for a Postgraduate Research Program?
- MBA and credit for prior learning / work experience
- How to choose the MBA that is right for you
- Graduate entry to psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (GDLP)