The University Operations Technology Governance Committee will provide strategic guidance and prioritisation of technology initiatives and operations for University Operations.
The committee will govern in the following domains: technology strategy; planning and investment; risk, compliance and security; and ITDS service performance.
Terms of reference
1. Technology strategy
2. Planning and investment
Ensure Technology plans and investments are focused on the technology required to enable the University of Adelaide strategies. The University Operations TGC has authority to:
- Prioritise and recommend University Operations technology and digital related investments to the Technology Strategy and Governance Committee (TSGC)
- Recommend the inclusion and priority of new ITDS initiatives in the context of the approved technology investment plan
- Monitor and be informed on deviations from technology principles
- Be informed on technology trends and new strategic ideas.
3. Risk, compliance and security
Oversight of ITDS risk profile, ITDS compliance performance, and ITDS Security position. The University Operations TGC has authority to:
- Be informed on significant ITDS security and technology continuity incidents as well as high risk cyber threats
- Monitor ITDS performance on risk management and compliance requirements.
4. ITDS service performance
Review ITDS services delivery performance against agreed SLAs and KPIs. The University Operations TGC is to be:
- Informed on ITDS service performance and progress against agreed KPIs
- Informed on progress against 1-3 year technology investment and portfolio strategy
- Informed about progress of major projects and overall program health.
- Directory, Infrastructure - Mrs Virginia Deegan (Convenor)
- Divisional representative - Mr Benjamin Grindlay
- Divisional representative - Mr Tony Mitchell
- Divisional representative - Mrs Elysia Ryan
- Divisional representative - Mr Dan McHolm
- Divisional representative - Mrs Celine McInerney
- Divisional representative - Ms Yvonne Martin-Clark (External Relations)
- Faculty representative - Mr Martin McCarron (ECMS)
- Faculty representative - Mr Paul Hutchinson (Professions)
- Chief Information Officer - Ms Bev Wright
- Executive Officer - Mrs Teresa Heisler (Enterprise Business Analyst)
- Executive Administration - ITDS Admin Team