Personally owned computer / computer owned by affiliated site.
Thank you for completing the registration details to install EndNote on your personally owned computer or computer belonging to an authorised affiliated site of the University of Adelaide. Your user details will be confidentially retained by Information Technology and Digital Services, The University of Adelaide and made available to our EndNote supplier on request.
Please download the EndNote version appropriate for your operating system on your personally owned computer, or computer belonging to an authorised affiliated site, from the table below. Please note, installation is only authorised for University work related purposes by the registered end user.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to email: email@example.com
Endnote 20 for Windows
Operating system: Windows 10 and later with Office 2010 or higher
Download: Endnote 20 for Win
Windows installation instructions
**NB: We recommend uninstalling any previous versions of Endnote before proceeding with this installation
- The file Endnote-20-Win-Personal.zip will be downloaded to your downloads folder.
- Once downloaded, right click on the Endnote-20-Win-Personal.zip and select extract here or extract all.** Must use the extract option for the license file to work.
- A new folder will be created called Endnote-20-Win-Personal.
- Double click EN20Inst.msi
- Click next then click the ‘Accept’ button for the Volume License Version. Click next once more, accept the License Agreement and click Next.
- Select Typical on the Installation Type window, then click next.
- Click Next 2 more times.
- Endnote should be installed without any prompt for registration. If a message does appear asking for a serial/license key, double check that the files were extracted and that the license.dat file is located in the Endnote-20-Win-Personal folder with the installation file. If it is not, then please go back to step 2.
Endnote 20 for macOS