- Date: Sat, 12 - Sat, 26 Oct 2019
- Location: Little Theatre, The Cloisters, North Terrace campus, University of Adelaide
- More information: Book now
- Contact: Melanie Hibberd +61 8 8313 5999
On the night of the last day of school, five teenagers are celebrating. No more homework, no more teachers, no more early mornings, no more rules ...
But, just like breaking up, growing up is hard to do. And will things ever change? Who even wants to?
Over the course of this night, Mike, Sue, Tom, Edwina and Ronny must each come to terms with the world as they say goodbye - and hello - to each other, and most importantly, themselves.
Written for mature actors, Matthew Whittet's poignant play is both funny and sad, uplifting and painfully awkward. It captures the feeling of knowing that only comes with being 17, tapping into the sometimes overwhelming feelings that come with looking back, not in anger, but with pride and a little bit of sadness.
So what are you going to miss the most?
|Full||$22 (fee applies)|
|Concession||$18 for students, pensioners, unemployed, seniors, MEAA, TASA Individual Member and Friends of the Barr Smith Library (fee applies)|
|Group bookings||For groups of 10+ tickets at the concession rate (fee applies)|
Tickets can be purchased online and may also be available to buy in cash at the door (subject to availability).
Dates and times
- Saturday 12 October 2019, 7:30pm - opening night
- Sunday 13 October 2019, 4pm - matinee
- Wednesday 16 October 2019, 7:30pm
- Thursday 17 October 2019, 7:30pm
- Friday 18 October 2019, 7:30pm
- Saturday 19 October 2019, 7:30pm
- Wednesday 23 October 2019, 7:30pm
- Thursday 24 October 2019, 7:30pm
- Friday 25 October 2019, 7:30pm
- Saturday 26 October 2019, 7:30pm - closing night
Limited after hours parking is available in the University grounds (ticket machine).