Stay up-to-date with the latest news from the Theatre Guild.
- There are no auditions currently planned but watch this space for auditions for our student only production to be presented in November!
Future Board Members!
The University of Adelaide Theatre Guild is currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to apply their skills to its Board for 2018/19. Current Board members are a mix of students, University staff and external members. For further information please contact Chair Sonja Graetz via firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of May.
Future Theatre Guild Productions
We are always open to receive submissions from directors wishing to direct a Theatre Guild show. Detailed information for directors wishing to propose a production are given on the Submission Guidelines document below. All proposals should be submitted via the Submission form and be sent to email@example.com
Theatre Guild Production Proposal Form
Theatre Guild Production Proposal Guidelines
- Please note the deadline for submissions for Season 2019 is Friday 27 April 2018
- MARCH 15-17
The Way of the World by William Congreve
A three night staged play-reading, directed by Alexander Kirk
- MAY 5, 6 (4pm Sun matinee), 9-12 & 16-19
Myth, Propaganda & Disaster in Nazi Germany and Contemporary America by Stephen Sewell
Directed by Erik Strauts
- AUGUST 4, 5 (4pm Sun matinee), 8-11 & 15-18
The Goat or Who is Sylvia? by Edward Albee
Directed by Matt Houston
- OCTOBER 6, 7 (4pm Sun matinee), 10-13 & 17-20
Picnic At Hanging Rock by Tom Wright, SA Premiere
Directed by Geoff Brittain
- NOVEMBER 17, 18 (4pm Sun matinee), 21-25
As You Like It by William Shakespeare
A celebratory end of year outdoor production in Pfitzner Court, University of Adelaide
Directed by Megan Dansie