The Australian eChallenge is an entrepreneurship experience where you create, develop, assess and action your ideas. It provides the tools, interaction opportunities and mentorship needed to begin your entrepreneurial story.
Since its inception, the eChallenge has assisted over 7200 participants in 957 start-ups with total cash and prizes worth more than $3.3 million.
Now with more categories you can focus your idea on cybersecurity, medical innovations or wool.
- Teams of 2-6 compete for cash and prizes that support the development of their venture
- 10 specialised workshops guide teams through the process of developing a successful venture: from opportunity assessment through to design thinking, marketing, finance, intellectual property and pitching to potential investors.
- Work with a dedicated business mentor
- Pitch to a panel of judges
- Connect with other likeminded entrepreneurs and innovators
- Choose to receive academic recognition for your work resulting in undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications
Teams exhibit their business concept at the Venture Showcase
eChallenge 2017 Venture Showcase
Prize winners are announced at a black-tie dinner.
Awards Ceremony 2016
Competitors of all ages and locations are encouraged to participate – whether you’re based in Adelaide metro, the Riverland and surrounding regions, even from France!
Beginning each year in July, you can find out more online.