The Australian eChallenge France is a competition-based 12 week new venture accelerator for those at the pre-incubator stage of development. This structured program allows participants to develop new ideas from scratch, supported with workshops and mentors. Importantly, participants also have the opportunity to win cash prizes and spend valuable time in one of the other incubators in our network – Châlons, Singapore and Adelaide.
The Australian eChallenge has been supporting entrepreneurs across all industries since 2001. It launched in France in 2016 and will launch in Italy in 2017.
The annual event began as a business planning competition for students, but has now grown into an international accelerator program open to anyone with a desire to develop a novel and practical business idea.
Since its inception, the Australian eChallenge has assisted over 4000 participants in 803 start-ups with total cash and prizes worth more than $1.6 million.
In the short time we have been operating the Australian eChallenge France, we have given away almost AU$200,000 in cash and prizes and, teams have gone on to secure over $3 million Euro in private funding.
- Teams of two to six people compete for cash and prizes that support the development of their venture.
- Specialised workshops guide teams through the process of developing a successful venture: from opportunity assessment through to marketing, finance, intellectual property, developing the business plan and pitching to potential investors.
- Work with a dedicated international business mentor.
- Pitch to a panel of industry and academic judges.
- Connect with other likeminded entrepreneurs and innovators.
- After completing the Challenge program, take your idea to the next level in our business incubator, ThincLab Châlons.