Looking to expand your business into the European market? Or test a business idea or concept internationally?
ThincLab Châlons builds on the success of ThincLab Adelaide and provides a launch pad into Europe for Australian start-ups and businesses.
Our Australian team of business mentors based in ThincLab Châlons assist businesses to test the market in France, establish local and international connections, and gain access to one of the most beneficial areas in Europe, offering a 5 year income tax exemption and up to 30% cash grants for asset investment.
This is a flexible incubation program and you are not required to relocate to France! It can be achieved through a combination of face-to-face sessions in France should you decide to travel; along with video, teleconferencing and other electronic communication.
What can we do for your business?
- Full mentoring program including business model development
- Access to local and international networks
- Access to tax and employment concessions
- Start-of-the-art office facilities in a collaborative environment
- Access to hire a local French-speaking intern from top Universities
- Themed workshops delivered by experts
- Opportunity to move within the network of ThincLab incubators in Australia, France and Singapore
AgTech, Agribusiness & Oenotourism opportunities
ThincLab Châlons is located in the Champagne district of France within the Grand Est Agricultural region making it ideal for agribusinesses, AgTech start-ups, oenotourism (wine tourism). La Coweuse, the AgTech arm of ThincLab Châlons, brings together ideas and agriculture, facilitating the emergence of innovative projects in the agricultural sector.
Our businesses and start-ups
Watch the short video below of Adelaide start-up Opentute’s founders Travis Clapp and Katya Komarova talking about their journey from Adelaide to ThincLab Châlons.