The STARSS Study is led by the University of Adelaide and is funded by an NHMRC Partnerships for Better Health – Partnership Projects.
This funding scheme provides funding and support to create new opportunities for researchers and policy makers to work together to define research questions, undertake research, interpret the findings and implement the findings into policy and practice.
Our partner organisations are:
- South Australian and Western Australian Departments of Health
- National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS)
- Murdoch Children's Research Institute (Victoria)
- Health and Biomedical Informatics Centre (University of Melbourne)
- GlaxoSmithKline and Sanofi Pasteur