The University of Adelaide's new UniBar has a distinctly South Australian flavour and will boast a calendar of live music under the direction of respected local festival, music event and bar operators General Admission Entertainment.
The revitalised UniBar opened on Monday 25 March 2019, welcoming staff, students and the broader community alike onto campus.
Under the new operators, the UniBar's drinks offering is committed to maintaining 75% South Australian product, with the remaining 25% showcasing Australian craft beverages. The food is a combination of set, month-by-month and seasonal pub dishes, augmented by new offerings from local chefs, pop-ups and "food truck"-style culture.
- Monday to Wednesday 7 am - 7 pm
- Thursday and Friday 7 am - late
- Weekends for events and live music
Get in touch
To make a booking for lunch or dinner, you can contact the UniBar on 0481 761 092.
You can also reach the UniBar team via email@example.com
Ground level, Union House
Gate 10, Victoria Drive
North Terrace Campus