Prizes and Scholarships
The School of Animal & Veterinary Sciences recognises outstanding achievement through a range of Prizes and Scholarships.
The School would also like to acknowledge with gratitude the generosity from donors and industry to allow the number of awards available to our students.
Summer Research Scholarships
Each year, the School of Animal & Veterinary Sciences, along with their many research partners located on the Roseworthy campus, offer Summer Scholarships to outstanding undergraduate students. The Summer Scholarships allow students to participate in a research project for a period of up to 6 weeks to "get a taste" of what research is really about.
To find out more about the benefits of undertaking a Summer Research Scholarship, if you are eligible and to apply please visit the Summer Research Scholarships page.
- Bachelor of Science (Animal Science)
Bachelor of Science (Veterinary Bioscience)
- Roseworthy Old Collegians Association (ROCA) Prize
- The Principles of Animal Behaviour, Welfare & Ethics Prize (Veterinary Bioscience)
- The WJ Colebatch Memorial Prize
- Australian Society of Parasitology Prize
- Epidemiology Chapter of the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists Prize in Veterinary Epidemiology
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Hon Dr Bruce Eastick Prize in the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Dr Peter Irwin Prize for Equine Health
- Ern and Betty Wickes Awards in Animal Pathology
- Thomas Gepp Prize in Veterinary Pathology
- Chris Richards and Associates Prize in Veterinary Medicine
- iM3 VetPrac Prize in Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Centre for Veterinary Education Clinical Competency Award
- Don Kerr Veterinary Student Award (Australian Veterinary Association)