The W.V. MacFarlane Prize
The sum of $2,500 having been given to the University by friends, colleagues and former students of the late Professor W.V. MacFarlane, Professor of Animal Physiology at the Waite Agricultural Research Institute of the University from 1964 to 1978, for the purpose of founding a prize in his memory, it is hereby provided as follows:
- There shall be a prize to be known as ‘The W.V. MacFarlane Prize' which shall be available for award each year.
- Until otherwise determined by the Faculty, the value of the prize shall be $500.
- The prize shall be awarded by the Faculty to the student who obtains the highest aggregate mark for the Honours degree studied in Animal Science.
- Where two or more candidates eligible for the prize are of equal merit the prize shall be shared equally among them.
- These rules may be varied from time to time by the Faculty, but the title and purpose of the prize shall not be changed.
|2000||Haydn Kuchel||2001||Leanne Michelle Veitch|
|2002||Jim Franklin-Mcevoy||2003||Not Awarded|
|2004||Stephen Joel Clark||2005||Stephen John Lee|
|2006||David Samuel Lines||2007||Sarah Louise Truran|
|2008||Carina Jade Cowley||2009||Helen Golder|
|2010||Sasha Lanyon||2011||Frankie Bowley|
|2014||Jessica Fabjian||2015||Vanessa Tamlin|