Request A Campaign Page
Drupal has a custom page layout option that can be temporarily used for promoting key events, recruitment-focused campaigns, conferences and competitions.
If approved, this campaign/promotional page will be added as a temporary sub-page on your site, and has the option of using the following visual elements:
- Hidden site title so the banner image (e.g. your campaign creative) is more visible.
NOTE: Banner images cannot include text on them for accessibility and responsive display reasons.
- Hidden site navigation so the content area is full width.
- Centre aligned content.
- Content sections that have a dark background to provide clear CTAs (call to actions).
- Content sections that can have a 'pulled up' layout with an image overlapping the space above.
If you would like to use a temporary campaign/promotional page on your site, you will need to submit a request to the Web & Digital Team, using the form below. If your request is approved:
- Your page will be created by the Web & Digital Team.
- Site administrators will be given access to edit the page.
- Your page will be reviewed and published by the Web & Digital Team.
- Website maintainers can make continue to edit the content, but must contact the Web & Digital Team to publish any further changes live.
Before requesting a campaign/promotional page, please consider if your content would be better placed on a standard web page, where users can access your site navigation easily. Also consider that, if your target audience are heavy mobile users, then these promotional/campaign pages will respond to their device size and will not appear much different when compared to a standard web page.