Request A Promotional Page
Promotional pages, which have a custom layout, can only be used temporarily for promoting key events, recruitment-focused campaigns, conferences, externally-focused services and competitions.
Promotional pages are to be used sparingly, and a limited number will be approved per site. All promotional pages must be approved by the Web & Digital Team. The page will be added as a temporary sub-page on your site, and has the option of using the following visual elements:
- Hidden site title so the banner image (e.g. your campaign creative) is more visible.
NOTE: Banner images cannot include text on them for accessibility and responsive display reasons.
- Hidden site navigation so the content area is full width.
- Centre aligned content.
- Content sections that have a dark background to provide clear CTAs (call to actions).
- Content sections that can have a 'pulled up' layout with an image overlapping the space above.
If you would like to use a temporary promotional page on your site, you will need to submit a request to the Web & Digital Team, using the form below. If your request is approved:
- Your page will be created by the Web & Digital Team.
- Site administrators will be given access to edit the page.
- Your page will be reviewed and published by the Web & Digital Team.
- Website maintainers can make continue to edit the content, but must contact the Web & Digital Team to publish any further changes live.
Before requesting a promotional page, please consider if your content would be better placed on a standard web page, where users can access your site navigation easily. Also consider that, if your target audience are heavy mobile users, then these promotional pages will respond to their device size and will not appear much different when compared to a standard web page.