Each students financial situation is unique. It is the students responsibility to make contact with Centrelink and Abstudy regarding benefits and study assistance.
University Student Finance
The student finance website is your one-stop shop for all of your financial questions relating to your University study.
Student Care offers independent information, advocacy and referral across a range of academic and administrative issues to all students enrolled at the University of Adelaide.
There are many Scholarships offered at the University of Adelaide. All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students are encouraged to research University of Adelaide Scholarships before and during each semester.
- Wirltu Yarlu have other scholarships/grants available as follows:
Students wanting to find out more information, can do so by:
- asking your lecturer, ISM or program adviser for information
(there are many School or Faculty specific scholarships and grants available)
- contacting the University's Scholarship Office or phone (08) 8313 3341
- visiting the University of Adelaide's Union Education and Welfare Officers
- making an appointment to see a Wirltu Yarlu Student Services Officer.
Some Scholarships and Cadetships are not regularly offered, however, check this information on a regular basis with your Student Services Officers.
All cadetships, scholarships and employment strategies are subject to funding availability.