Learning & Teaching
Wirltu Yarlu University Preparatory Programs promote teaching and learning that:
- incorporates cultural appropriateness as a key underlying principle
- respects individual learning experiences and prior knowledge of students
- promotes co-operative learning environments
- promotes cross cultural learning experiences.
Learning at CASM takes place in a supportive 'community' environment. Students are encouraged to:
- develop their music, knowledge and skills to a high level,
- develop their creative talents through individual and group work,
- develop their individual music interests.
Studying at University is very different to studying at school. The experience of beginning university for many students can be daunting, your lecturers and tutors can give you help and advise on developing good habits.
Wirltu Yarlu Student Service Officers are aware of what students may experience and therefore ensure student support is available throughout student's time at University. You can contact them on:
- Freecall 1800 651 763
- Phone (08) 8313 3623
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org