Dr Alireza Salmachi
|Org Unit||Australian School of Petroleum|
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 3502|
|Location||Floor/Room 2 06 , Santos Petroleum Engineering Building , North Terrace|
- PhD in Petroleum Engineering (2013), Australian School of Petroleum, Adelaide,Australia.
- Master of Petroleum Well Engineering (2009), Curtin University of Technology,Perth,Australia.
- Master of Petroleum Engineering (2010), Petroleum University of Technology,Tehran,Iran.
- B.S. Petroleum Engineering (Drilling/Production) (2006), Petroleum University of Technology, Ahwaz,Iran.
Unconventional resources (Coalbed methane reservoirs). Production data analysis of CBM wells. Infill well placement in developed CBM reservoirs. Drilling engineering. Drilling mud.
· Salmachi, A., M. R. Bonyadi, M. Sayyafzadeh and M. Haghighi (2014). "Identification of potential locations for well placement in developed coalbed methane reservoirs." International Journal of Coal Geology 131(0): 250-262.
Salmachi, A., M. Sayyafzadeh, and M. Haghighi (2013). “Infill Well Placement Optimization in Coal Bed Methane Reservoirs Using Genetic Algorithm." Fuel, 111(0): 248-258.
Salmachi, A., M. Sayyafzadeh, and M. Haghighi (2013). “Optimization and Economical Evaluation of Infill Drilling in Coal Seam Gas Reservoirs Using Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm." The APPEA Journal, v 53, page 381-390.
· Salmachi, A., and M. Haghighi (2012). "Feasibility Study of Thermally Enhanced Gas Recovery of Coal Seam Gas Reservoirs Using Geothermal Resources." Energy & Fuels, 26(8): 5048-5059.
· Salmachi, A., Haghighi, M., (2012): Temperature effect on methane sorption and its diffusion in coal: Application for thermal recovery from coal seam gas reservoirs. The APPEA Journal, v 52, page 291-300.
Salmachi, A., Haghighi, M., Dixon, D.W., Hart, P., Jachmann, A., “Combined Energy Recovery from Coal Seam Gas Reservoirs and Geothermal Resources (Simulation Study)” IPTC 14847, presented at IPTC 7-9 February 2012, Bangkok, Thailand.
Salmachi, A., SPE, Haghighi, M., SPE, Bedrikovetsky, P., SPE, Australian School of Petroleum, University of Adelaide and Xu, C., School of Mining, University of Adelaide “Thermal Gas Recovery from Coal Seam Gas Reservoirs Using Underground Coal Gasification” SPE 140772, presented at SPE EUROPEC/EAGE 23-26 May 2011, Vienna, Austria.
Kabir, A., Salmachi, A., , “An Improved Method for Total Mechanical Skin Calculation for Perforated Completion” SPE 121233, presented at SPE EUROPEC 2009, 8-11 June 2009, Amsterdam, Netherland.
To link to this page, please use the following URL: http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/alireza.salmachi