Dr Duygu Yengin
Dr. Duygu Yengin joined the University of Adelaide in 2007 after completing her PhD in Economics from the University of Rochester in Rochester, NY, USA. She was a visiting professor at Seoul National University in second semester of 2013.
Ph.D. Economics, University of Rochester May 2007.
M.A. Economics, University of Rochester, 2003.
B.Sc. Economics, Istanbul Bilgi University, 2001.
B.Sc. Economics, London School of Economics External Studies, 2001
- University of Adelaide, Australia: Intermediate Microeconomics II/IID, Semester II- 2009, 2011.
- University of Adelaide, Australia: Advanced Microeconomic Theory, postgraduate course, Semester II- 2008, 2009,2011.
- University of Adelaide, Australia: Economic Theory III, Semester II- 2007.
- University of Rochester, USA:Intermediate Microeconomics, Semester I 2007.
- University of Rochester, USA: Principles of Economics, Summer 2006.
- University of Rochester, USA:Intermediate Microeconomics, Summer 2005.
- Sabanci University, Istanbul-Turkey: Intermediate Microeconomics, Summer 2004
Fair Allocation, Matching, Coalitional Game Theory, Networks,
and Political Philosophy.
- Consistency and Monotonicity in Matching Markets with Contracts (joint work with Cagatay Kayi and Eve Ramaekers)
- An Axiomatic Study of Cost Sharing in Fixed-route Traveling Salesman Problems: Equity, Stability, and Monotonicity
- Redistribution and Compensation: Lower and Upper Bounds on After-tax Income
- Linking Two Models: Redistribution with Individual Characteristics and Distribution with Claims
Research-led Teaching Model in Economics, 2009
Smith Family-itrack program for mentoring disadvantaged youth
Member of Ecoleader program 2010-2011
Internet for seniors program, Eastwood community center
Entry last updated: Wednesday, 22 Oct 2014
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic,
administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide.
To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone
Directory are not limited to University employees.
The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including
the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other
electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the
right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this