Dr Graham Jones
Adjunct Associate Professor
|Org Unit||School of Agriculture, Food and Wine|
|Mobile||+61 4 2378 0885|
|Location||Floor/Room 4 , Wine Innovation Central , Waite|
BSc Hons. Chemistry PhD Chemistry
- Polyphenolic chemistry - formation of complex pigments in red wines.
- Physico-chemical studies of wine stability
- Tannin - protein interactions.
- Distillation technologies and the production of potable spirits
- Chemistry and extraction of plant bioactives
- Chemisty and biochemistry of edible and essential oils.
- NMR techniques to study biological processes.
- Extraction and utilisation of polyphenoles from plant waste streams.
To link to this page, please use the following URL: http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/graham.jones