Dr Graham Jones
BSc Hons. Chemistry PhD Chemistry
- Polyphenolic chemistry - formation of complex pigments in red wines.
- Physico-chemical studies of wine stability
- Tannin - protein interactions.
- Distillation technologies and the production of potable spirits
- Chemistry and extraction of plant bioactives
- Chemisty and biochemistry of edible and essential oils.
- NMR techniques to study biological processes.
- Extraction and utilisation of polyphenoles from plant waste streams.
Entry last updated: Thursday, 12 Feb 2015
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic,
administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide.
To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone
Directory are not limited to University employees.
The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including
the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other
electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the
right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this