The University of Adelaide provides students and their families, our network of valued school counsellors and international education agents access to a dedicated Accommodation Service.
Our professional team of accommodation specialists are available to assist our university community (24 hours a day, 7 days per week) to provide general accommodation information, tenancy support and to apply for a place in University managed student accommodation.
Book an online appointment with an Accommodation Officer or meet an Accommodation Officer at the Accommodation Service in our new location (Level 3, Hub Central), Monday – Friday; 9am – 5 pm.
Talk to us about:
- University managed student accommodation
- Other managed student accommodation options
- Tenancy support and advocacy
- Access to the rental database (students and providers) for private and shared accommodation
- Accommodation bookings for academic visitors
- Temporary accommodation
- Organise an online accommodation consultation or group briefing session
- Pre-departure accommodation information
Or Call us +61 (08) 8313 5220 (24 hours a day / 7 days a week)
- Accommodation fee paid to the University in comfortable instalments
- Free and unlimited WIFI
- All utility costs included in the accommodation fee
- Online platform to support academic success
- Central city living in a student community setting
- University staff onsite 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
University of Adelaide managed student accommodation
Operated by the University for the exclusive use of University of Adelaide students. The University of Adelaide understands that accommodation plays an important role in setting the foundation for academic success. University of Adelaide students have access to an impressive portfolio of University managed student accommodation options, made available specifically to support a successful transition into University life.
The Village is the largest of the University managed student accommodation options. Situated in Adelaide’s central business district in the dynamic Central Market and Chinatown precinct, The Village offers students a well-balanced University lifestyle.
A fifteen minute walk to North Terrace campus and five minutes from the trendy Melbourne Street café and restaurant precinct, Mattanya offers comfortable, convenient and independent living in a quiet suburban location.
Roseworthy Residential college accommodation is only available to students of the University’s rural campus, which is located 50 km north of the city campus and offers students the benefits of on-campus residential living.