Why the ELC?
We offer an enjoyable and rewarding study abroad experience!
- Quality teachers - at the ELC you will receive individual attention and support from highly-qualified teachers who are passionate about students achieving their best.
- Excellent facilities and support - you will benefit from having access to a wide range of high quality facilities and support services whilst with us. Facilities include the University of Adelaide’s modern Hub Central complex, a space designed for students with 24 hours weekday access to computers, meeting rooms, cafes and restaurants and an excellent opportunity to interact with other students.
- Enjoyment - a key ingredient for our classes is enjoyment. You will have the opportunity to meet students from across the world and we offer a broad range of ELC Social Club activities and events to help you make friends and experience Australian culture.
- Ideal location - the ELC is situated the heart of Adelaide, in the business, shopping and cultural district, an area surrounded by parklands and gardens and bordered by the River Torrens.
- Results - we are focussed on helping to prepare our students for their goals beyond the classroom, whether University study, work or personal interest. You will have ongoing assessment and reports based on your performance and will receive individual attention from your teachers to help you succeed in your studies.