Expo and lunch
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022, 12:30 am
- Location: The Hub, North Terrace
- Contact: Student Experience +61 8 8313 3436
Help yourself to the free food and make your way into the Expo to meet staff and students and hear all about our support services.
University is new and it takes time to adjust to this change. During your time here, you may find that you need some assistance, from academic support to career advice, planning your future or looking after your body and mind, the University has services to help.
- Career services can prepare you for your professional career and connect you with employers.
- The Maths Learning Centre and Writing Centre are ready to support your academic needs.
- Looking after your physical and emotional wellbeing helps you perform at your best so check out the wellbeing support available through Counselling, Disability Support, Elite Athletes and many more.
- You also have the opportunity to be a part of the University's vibrant and diverse volunteer community.
Spare time? Pick up your ID card and limited edition t-shirt from Ask Adelaide, located level 3 of The Hub Mezzanine.
Time: 12:00 pm